Driving lessons in English:
– preparation for taking the theory test at the State Enterprise “Regitra”.
The theory classes are designed for persons resident in Lithuania, who want to exchange their valid non-EU driving licence for a Lithuania-issued driving licence, which is valid in the EU.
– preparation for taking the practical driving test at the State Enterprise “Regitra”.
Driving practice instruction is designed for persons resident in Lithuania, who want to receive a Lithuania-issued driving licence, which is valid in the EU.
In compliance with the Lithuanian legislation, a person shall be considered permanently residing in the Republic of Lithuania if he/she normally lives in the Republic of Lithuania at least 185 days in every calendar year. A student (a foreign national or person without citizenship) who has been studying in Lithuania for at least 6 months is also considered to be a person permanently residing in the Republic of Lithuania. To take the examination, a person must declare his/her place of residence in the Republic of Lithuania.
– driving practice with an instructor.
Driving practice with an instructor is offered to those who have a valid driving licence and would like to get some experience of driving in Klaipeda.
– individualised teaching or instruction;
– access to specialist training software;
– access to computer theory test practice;
– individual advice on theory test;
– individual advice on the Road Traffic Rules in Lithuania;
– access to training courses to get First Aid Training certificate;
– friendly well-qualified and experienced driving instructors;
To take a driving practice course, you must produce the following documents:
1. Documentary proof of the person’s identity.
2. Valid medical certificate confirming your state of health and psycho-physiological abilities are fit for driving a motor vehicle of B category.
3. A valid driving licence or certificate on passing a theory test at an examination centre of the State Enterprise “Regitra”.
For more information, please contact us at:
Tel. No: +370 620 30123